A5 Tomoe River 180 Page Journal
This handcrafted A5 journal features 180 pages of original* 68gsm "Tomoe River" Japanese paper. Made custom for GW Pens by the team at goodINKpressions, this is THE most beloved paper by fountain enthusiasts around the world! Buttery smooth to write on, this paper produces incredibly vibrant color and is especially known for letting sheening inks shine! Because of the weight of the paper as well as the natural properties, you will hardly ever see ghosting, allowing you to write on both sides of each sheet.
But you don't need to use a fountain pen to enjoy how smooth your ballpoint or rollerball pens will write on this fantastic paper.
- The journals are A5 size (5.8" x 8.3", or 148mm x 210mm).
- Little to no ghosting.
- 650gsm 100% recycled colored kraft cover.
- Matching elastic closure.
- Dot grid page layout.
- Metal page marker.
- Available in ivory or cream paper.
Because the thicker outer cover attaches differently than the thinner inner cover, the pages aren't constantly trying to pop up while you write. Inner cover pictured with the blue outer cover.
Cover Colors Pictured:
- Top Row: Gray, Orange, Black
- Bottom Row: Navy Blue, Kiwi, Gold
- Center: Fuchsia, Sapphire
* Tomoe River recently changed the formula for their paper. These journals use their original formula paper.