Designed to standout, crafted to outlast
Building off of decades of experience and formal training in woodworking, metalworking, and plastics working, owner and pen artisan John Greco started his company in 2008. The goal then, as it is now, was simple: To create truly heirloom quality pieces that can be handed down.
As our pens have shipped all over the world, our reputation for unique designs and quality craftsmanship has continued to grow. Each pen is handcrafted, using only premium materials. Designed to stand out, crafted to outlast.
Whether purchasing one of our predesigned pieces or working with us for a completely custom made pen, you can rest easy knowing it is made to the same exacting standards as our pens presented to royalty and heads of state. For added peace of mind all pens come with a lifetime guarantee to be free of workmanship defect. If your pen becomes damaged through accidental handling we will work with you to offer repair or replacement options with as little cost to you as possible.
Based in historic Woodstown, NJ in what is believed to be the only US based pen retail shop where all of the pens are made on-site, GW Pens also carries a growing variety of ink and paper. We hope you’ll stop in soon to see what it means to be part of the GW Family!
Pen World Magazine Reader's Choice Award Nominee:
2019 - Best Artisan Pen (Sapphire & Diamonds Fountain Pen)
2018 - Best Artisan Pen (Lapis Lazuli GemPen Fountain Pen)
2018 - Best Metal Mastery (Elements in Copper Fountain Pen)
The Pen World Magazine Reader's Choice Award is the only internationally recognized pen award, with only 5 nominees being selected globally for each category.
GW Pens is proud to be a member of the following organizations:
- Salem County Chamber of Commerce
- Salem County Arts in Bloom (Juried Membership)
- Pen commissioned by the City of Philadelphia to present to Pope Francis during his visit. A sister pen is being kept in the Philadelphia History Museum.
- Made pens for President Obama & His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales to be presented to them during their tour of Hurricane Sandy-ravaged Seaside Heights, NJ.
- Line of pens commissioned for the Philadelphia Independence Seaport Museum.
- Worked with an arborist at St. Peter's Church of Philadelphia as a 250 year old Horse Chestnut tree was brought down. Multiple commissions from the church and the parishioners using the wood.