The Flagship GW Fountain Pen
Designer: GW Pens
Introducing the flagship GW Fountain Pen, made from historic, cultural, or personally significant material.
A clean, timeless aesthetic with top of the line materials allows the GW Pen to be both an heirloom pen and an everyday writer. With a cap made from high quality black Japanese Ebonite that is simply adorned with a laser engraved GW logo, your flagship GW Pen is designed to allow the body material to be on full display. Whether selected from our carefully sourced materials or provided by you, the client, each pen includes a Certificate of Authenticity detailing the history and significance of the material.
The nib is a Rhodium plated 18k Gold JoWo by default, but this can be changed during your Customization Consultation. Black Japanese Ebonite is also used for the section as well as to line the body material. The pen accepts cartridges or you can fill from ink bottles using the included Schmidt converter.
Please contact us to discuss material choices, nib options, and lead times. The final cost of your pen will vary based on these choices.
Pictured: Salem Oak Burl
Materials currently available:
- 1920's Model T Wheel Spoke
- Boston Wharf Dock Wood
- Buttonwood Tree circa 18th Century Colonial America
- Gloucester Cathedral, site of several Harry Potter scenes
- Panama Canal Railroad Tie
- Salem Oak circa 13th Century Salem, NJ
- "Spruce Goose" Hughes H-4 Hercules Airplane
- St. Peter's Cathedral (Philadelphia) Horse Chestnut
- Stokoe House 17th Century Historic English Home
- Your Own Personally Significant Material!